Thursday, October 25, 2012

SETIAKAWAN INTERNATIONAL MASTERS – JAKARTA 14 HINGGA 18 OKTOBER 2012 SIM 7/2012


 
  DAY 4 - 17 OCT
 One golfer, Rusli Nasution was taken ill and was not able to play in the second round at BUMI SERPONG DAMAI. 
 
Easily a 5 star golf course with beautiful and friendly caddies.
 
 
We teed off from 2 tee boxes.
 
Yours truly played a better golf today returning a gross score of 10 shots better than the previous day. Perhaps the burden of organizing the trip was slowly diminishing and certainly due to the professionalism of the caddies.
 
 I was so happy that I paid my caddie more than the agreed rate. The results are as follows:



Also today Tan Sri Hashim Meon and Puan Sri had to fly home because they were going to Mekkah on 19 Oct. We wished them all the best in their pilgrimage and may Allah swt reward them with haji mabrur.
Salam

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys,
    TS Yunus and Dato Hamid looked great amidst the bevy of beauties. I am envious, wish I was there.I am waiting to see the photos of our other friends. Cheers.
    Amin

    ReplyDelete